Here at KJL Sail we recommend and use Horizon awning systems by Franciaflex. We have been installing these top of the line systems in Marlborough for over 10 years and have had no issues. That is why we can confidently stand behind these as a reliable product as well as being stunning to look at.
- Easy to operate
- Commercial quality
- 5 year warranty (Framing)
- Suitable for windy conditions
- Most components are Aluminium or Stainless Steel
- Modular up to 15 m wide
- Awing can slope up to 45 degrees
- Can be remote operated (electric motor)
- Available in a Variety of colours in acrylic canvas or sunscreen mesh
The canopy itself can be made from either acrylic canvas or from a marine exterior mesh material. The acrylic canvas is available in a variety of colours and patterns. The mesh comes in a smaller range of colours and has the slight advantage of filtering the sun rather then blocking it completely.
We sew the awnings using a PTFE thread that is extremely resistance to UV and therefore will not require restitching.
Our shade sails are custom made to ensure you get the most out of the space that you are wanting to cover. Our team will recommend the best way to fix or hang the sail.
Depending on the size they will have Spectra or stainless perimeter line and all hardware is marine grade stainless steel.
Similar to our awnings our Shade cloths are available in a variety of colours and patterns. All sewing uses a PTFE thread that is not affected by UV breakdown and all high load areas such as the corners are reinforced with PVC.
Ziptrak roller system
The Ziptrak system is an easy elegant way to finish off or transform any outdoor space.
- There is a range of standard powder coating colours to choose from.
- The screen part can be made from either Vinistar clear or from a mesh material.